Saturday, March 27, 2010

Falling for my friend
My intentions from the beginnings were honorable you see, All I wanted to be was your friend, to be in your company. As time passed my feelings transformed and like evolved into love, And now I kneel praying for forgiveness from the one up above.
I can't lose our friendship; it means more to me than life But selfishly I know this will cause a lot of pain and strife. I know it's a delusion but I am holding it close to my heart And that's where it will stay forever to ensure we will never be apart.
A day might arise when I must make a declaration of guilt This day we will be able to share all the memories we have built, Not knowing what the future holds or if this is even a probability That one day our love will stand tall without instability
Written by BJ Binning

No comments:

Post a Comment